Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New semester begins...............

 Welcome to all students that will be taking the Food Styling course - HTC640 this September'11 - January'12 session. Hope you all have enjoyed your long holiday fruitfully. I guess it is still not too late to wish all of you Eid Mubarak - May Allah bless us all in this "Month of Victory".

Insyaallah for this coming semester I'll try my very best to record all the class activities in a video form and upload it here. It will be useful as a source of references for all of you. May Allah give me strength and ability to fulfill this project. And, off course I will also need you help for this task.............and here are some photo for you to enjoy..........................................




 


Photo: Razali Hassan - Fotomomo

No comments:

Post a Comment